FAQ & Candle Safety
What type of wax do you use?
We use coconut and soy-blend waxes.
As these products are predominantly plant based, you may find some crystallisation (tiny snow-like flakes) occurring throughout the wax.
If possible, avoid placing your candle in direct sunlight to avoid the wax turning a yellowish colour.
These are normal occurrences for natural waxes and will not affect the quality of your candle.
What type of fragrance do you use? Is it 100% natural?
We use a blend of natural essential oils and premium fragrance oils (man-made).
This ensures the fragrances blend correctly with the wax for use in candles and to give the best hot scent throw.
It also allows us to create uniquely scented candles which could not be possible using only essential oils.
Where are your candles made?
Our candles are handmade on the Gold Coast, QLD, Australia.
Do you make candles for wedding favours or corporate gifting?
Yes! We love bespoke gifts.
Quality and high-end packaging are very important to us - we will work with you to create something beautiful and unique for your occasion that meets your budget requirements.
To discuss, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a comment or query, how do I get in contact with you?
Please send an email to email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
BURNING YOUR CANDLE
PLEASE READ THE SAFETY WARNING LABEL ON THE BASE OF YOUR CANDLE PRIOR TO USING.
For the best effect and to prevent 'tunnelling', burn your candle until the entire top of the candle wax is liquid - do not burn your candle for more than 3-4 hours at one time (this will prevent the glass from becoming too hot).
Always trim the wick to 6mm before relighting to ensure the wick/flame is working correctly.
Do not use the candle when approximately 10mm of wax remains at the bottom of the jar - there may not be enough wax to absorb the heat of the flame and the glass may become too hot and break.
Always keep out of reach of pets and children and place the candle on a flat, stable and heat resistant surface. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
The container may become hot - never move a lit candle.
Always ensure the candle is fully extinguished.